Pages

Thursday 11 May 2017

-My  Name is Nikora Geros
-Im a year 6
-Im Maori fijian rarotongan
- some teachers like mrs moore didn't know that I am a chess player.
- I am good chess and
-I struggle with Fractions.
-I live with my sister and Brother and cousins and Nan.
-I play games and watch tv in my spare time.
-I speak english at home.
-I want to be In the olympics when i Grow up
-That I have only been in the notebook once Last term.

4.5.17

My Name is Nikora eros I am Maori fijian and rarotongan There is this thing that you didn’t know I was a chess player I am good at it In maths i struggle with fractions i live wit my sister brother cousins and nan.

I like playing  games outside and watch tv sometimes if i'm not doing anything I speak english at home and just english and when i grow up i want be in the olympic games Miss barton would probably tell that was in the notebook last term but won't tell anyone that i was.

No comments:

Post a Comment